General Information

Do you charge for your nuisance wildlife and trapping services?

Yes, for removal of most species we charge an inspection/setup fee then a per animal fee. For general labor we charge an hourly rate. We are not a part of or paid by any city, state or federal government agency.

Do you do attic insulation work?

No, we only do animal removal, we don’t sell attic refurbishing services. Attic insulation damage usually consists of feces and urine in the insulation. Bats are the worst, raccoons are next although they usually go in the same spot, squirrels are least as far as feces/urine damage. We can do minor cleanups. In case of extreme damage, we will take pictures if you are not able to access the attic, and you can decide whether or not to hire a professional attic insulation company. Beware of companies that use an animal as an excuse for reinsulating an entire attic. Get second opinions.

Do you do roofing, attic insulation or carpentry work?

No, we only do nuisance wildlife removal. After animals are removed, we will seal up entry/exit points to make sure the problem doesn’t repeat. We may do minor repairs depending on materials and expertise needed. If damage is severe, an experienced carpenter, roofer or painter may be needed to do the repairs.

I found an injured bird/rabbit/other wildlife, what do I do?

In most cases, it’s best to leave it alone, or safely and quickly dispatch it. Wildlife does not understand that you are there to help and will defend itself. Injuries may also be from disease. If you are willing to foot the bill and do all the rehab, a veterinarian may be able to help the animal. In case of endangered or protected species, contact US Fish and Wildlife Service or Arkansas Game and Fish Commission.

What areas do you service?

Sebastian and Crawford Counties in West-Central Arkansas. Cities include Fort Smith, Barling, Lavaca, Greenwood, Booneville, Hackett, Mansfield, Van Buren, Alma and Mulberry. In special circumstances we may also be able to travel to Washington, Logan and Scott counties for Fayetteville, Ozark, Paris and Waldron residents.

We are not licensed to do nuisance control work in Oklahoma.